CherylMM

Untitled Downside Ghosts
Stacia Kane
Before Dark
Jonathan Lake
The Lies of Locke Lamora (The Gentleman Bastard, #1)
Scott Lynch
Mom of the Year
Denise Pischinger
Dragons Away - K.D. Berry,  Kevin Berry A fantasy, which is suitable for adults, YA, older children and if the three swearwords are left out even for younger children. Calling someone the end of a knob twice and illegitimate are fairly easygoing, so nothing that will offend easily. It has a subtle layer of wit sprinkled on top of the story, sort of like watching Shrek and picking up on innuendo. What isn't to like about two kingdoms going into battle, one with a fierce dragon with a teenage attitude and the other with a camel, that's right a camel. Because when you have so many fearless creatures to choose from the camel is the one that pops into your head first. Both kingdoms have their warriors, who are hell bent on winning. Unfortunately they include a half ogre,, who isn't the sharpest tool in the chest, an illusionist and a rebellious bunch of dwarves. It is a fun read and full of characters that readers of fantasy will enjoy. I recommend you give this book a whirl. I received a complimentary copy of this book.