CherylMM

Untitled Downside Ghosts
Stacia Kane
Before Dark
Jonathan Lake
The Lies of Locke Lamora (The Gentleman Bastard, #1)
Scott Lynch
Mom of the Year
Denise Pischinger
Pantheon of the Dead (Hidden Academy , #3) - Jon  Rosenberg,  Alex Buck,  Alison Buck Another fantastic read. This is the third book in the Hidden Academy series. The first The Unicorn Crisis (The Hidden Academy) was poetic and fun, the second The Digital Wolf (The Hidden Academy) darker and sensual, but in this one the readers get an inkling of how powerful David Ash is destined to be.It starts off with an event so unexpected and explosive that I actually skipped back and read it again. That pace continues within the book as the reader is imbibed into the world of mythology, which Rosenberg has managed to combine with oddities of the Fae, the power hungry Gods and the elements of magick.One would think that the subject matter of Gods would be in danger of being to complex, but Rosenberg has written the drama and jealousy prone Godly Diva Brigade in such a way that they possess a level of humanity that endears them to the readerTo top it all off the author has inked in a tiny cliffhanger of sorts, which I know is going to drive me bananas until the next book and I can't write about it in the review, because it would reveal an important part of the plot. I highly recommend this series.