CherylMM

Untitled Downside Ghosts
Stacia Kane
Before Dark
Jonathan Lake
The Lies of Locke Lamora (The Gentleman Bastard, #1)
Scott Lynch
Mom of the Year
Denise Pischinger

The Digital Wolf (The Hidden Academy, #2)

The Digital Wolf (The Hidden Academy, #2) - Jon  Rosenberg The second installment of the Hidden Academy doesn't disappoint, once again the author has managed to create a piece of work that enthralls. The combination of knowledge within the story is enticing. Whether it is the allusions to philosophers, Norse mythology, the world of literary genius or the modern technology of our era. All of that knowledge is wound tightly around a story that fits into the genre of fantasy and supernatural. On top of all that the author has managed to wander into a Tron like sci-fi sub genre, which he connects to the story of fantasy, without the reader noticing that there has been a subtle shift. Needless to say I enjoyed it immensely and think the characters are strong enough for the reader to feel connected to both them and the tale. This second part shows us how the main character has matured and evolved from the first book. I look forward to the next part and reading where his path shall lead him and who is beside him on that path.