CherylMM

Untitled Downside Ghosts
Stacia Kane
Before Dark
Jonathan Lake
The Lies of Locke Lamora (The Gentleman Bastard, #1)
Scott Lynch
Mom of the Year
Denise Pischinger
The Silence of Medair (Medair, #1) - Andrea K. Höst Now and again a book comes along that not only ticks all the boxes, it creates a few new ones to tick. Having read a previous book by Andrea Hoest I was encouraged to read that she not only has taken constructive criticism on board and acted upon it, in doing so she has created a brilliant piece of work. I commend her genre jump from Sci Fi to Epic Fantasy, as it fits her writing much better. The book is beautifully written and it flows along like a rippling wave of creativity. (You can tell I really enjoyed it). I can remember reading a series of books about a 9 months ago by a young indie writer and thinking at the time that she was a diamond in the rough waiting to be discovered, well Amanda Hocking has since been discovered as that gem, and I truly believe that Andrea Hoest is another one of those as yet undiscovered treasures. The main character Medair has returned from her quest to save her people only to find that the world around her has not only changed, it is not the world she left behind. This story is suitable for all ages and fans of Fantasy will not be dissapointed. This is part one and I will def. be buying the next in the series. I highly recommend this book.