CherylMM

Untitled Downside Ghosts
Stacia Kane
Before Dark
Jonathan Lake
The Lies of Locke Lamora (The Gentleman Bastard, #1)
Scott Lynch
Mom of the Year
Denise Pischinger

Soulless (The Girl in the Box, #3)

Soulless (The Girl in the Box, #3) - Robert J. Crane Crane seems to really be on a roll with this series. The third installment is even better than the first Alone: The Girl in the Box, Book 1, the second Untouched: The Girl in the Box, Book and they were very good books. This one was superb.Sienna has been upgraded to part of the Directorates team, whose job it is to find Meta beings before they hurt humans or before the Omega finds them. Her inability to relate on a physical level to the people around her, especially intimately, has become a huge issue. That issue equals danger and betrayal.There are various groups of Meta beings or groups that hunt this powerful hybrids and the lines of war are being slowly drawn between the many camps.Trouble is Sienna is beginning to understand that what looks like friend may be foe and what appears to be foe might just be friend.The last few chapters were really a cracking read. Completely unexpected twists in the storyline. At one point the reader lets out a sigh of relief and two minutes later we get stabbed in the unsuspecting heart. Brilliant storytelling.The end, once again is a tempting closure, which begs for the next book to be revealed and I for one am looking forward to it.I received a free copy of this book for my review.