CherylMM

Untitled Downside Ghosts
Stacia Kane
Before Dark
Jonathan Lake
The Lies of Locke Lamora (The Gentleman Bastard, #1)
Scott Lynch
Mom of the Year
Denise Pischinger
The Days Before. A Novel Of Fantasy And Mystery - Lubowa M. Planet This is a book that fits more comfortably into the paranormal genre rather than fantasy. It doesn't have winged angels or dangerous demons, what it does have is Ollie. Ollie lives in the area between the turnpike of Heaven/Hell and death. For some people his place is the bus stop to redemption, fulfillment or peace. Some travellers pass through, others remain to ponder and wonder about what may have been.The main character Emylya ends up at that eternal bus stop and is given a chance, but it isn't the kind you think.I really liked the way this book didn't go into romantic platitudes or a sudden epiphany about life. It is a simple message about how one moment in time can determine the path we wander on for the rest of our lifetime. Just a split second, a yes or a no, an hour or a minute and most importantly the difference between experiencing each moment or being indifferent to our existence.It is suitable for younger readers and older readers alike. I was pleasantly surprised by this book and really enjoyed the read. I received a free copy of this book for my review.