CherylMM

Untitled Downside Ghosts
Stacia Kane
Before Dark
Jonathan Lake
The Lies of Locke Lamora (The Gentleman Bastard, #1)
Scott Lynch
Mom of the Year
Denise Pischinger

Spirit Guided Lucid Dreaming

Spirit Guided Lucid Dreaming - Nick Barrett More a representation of the authors spirit guide rather than a guide to spirit..It is both edited and written well. I found it a little dry on actual expectations of experience, despite various descriptions of the authors own dream experiences. Instead of the constant talk about his own spirit guide I expected a clearer indication of what a non guided person might be experiencing.The author suggests taking 4 mg of Galantamine and 200mg Choline to help the body/mind become more receptive to lucid dreaming.Galantamine can cause serious side effects and should not be taken with any other medication that increases the activity of Acetylcholine.Using Cholin can raise the Acetylcholine levels. Acetylcholine is a precursusor to choline. So in fact by taking both you are increasing the chances of side effects of Galantamine.Advocating the use of either or both drugs to put yourself into a state more conducive for lucid dreaming is something I find irresponsible. Whilst I can get on board with the healthy eating, meditating and exercise, I am not sure whether the author has understood the full implications of recommending the intake of certain substances.