CherylMM

Untitled Downside Ghosts
Stacia Kane
Before Dark
Jonathan Lake
The Lies of Locke Lamora (The Gentleman Bastard, #1)
Scott Lynch
Mom of the Year
Denise Pischinger
Oracle's Legacy: Shadows of Fate (Book 2) - R.B. Holbrook This is the second book in the Oracles Legacy Trilogy, the first Oracle's Legacy: Children of Sun focuses on the family and how Ollie's behaviour and temperament affects them all. The second book starts where the first ended, with Ollie's death. Except she isn't dead, she has been kidnapped. The first half of the book is an in depth description of how the power elements and the Structure works, which in turn helps us to understand the destiny of Ollie, her brothers Bones and Ellis and of course her lover Granger. There are quite a few surprises in store for the reader. I am really enjoying the combination of sci fi with a grand mixture of characters, which is written in way that reminds me of great comtemporary stories. The writer has created people that the reader can relate to, without thinking "no that is way beyong the realms of reality", instead it has recognizable elements about family or sibling relationships that most people will smile or grimace at. Again another great read and I am looking forward to reading the third bookDawn of Illumination (Oracle's Legacy). I highly recommend this author.