CherylMM

Untitled Downside Ghosts
Stacia Kane
Before Dark
Jonathan Lake
The Lies of Locke Lamora (The Gentleman Bastard, #1)
Scott Lynch
Mom of the Year
Denise Pischinger

Omega (The Girl in the Box #5)

Omega (The Girl in the Box #5) - Robert J. Crane I am going to start my review with the last chapter or ending of this book.Plot-wise it is by far one of the best endings I have ever had the pleasure to read.Now those that know me and my reviews, well they are aware that I can be quite critical, but I am in my heart of hearts a plot-led reader and a good one will always win me over.Crane has written an ending, which could be The End to the series. It is the quintessence and core of Sienna.Her mind, her heart and her soul.If you have been following this series, as I have, then you will close this book with one of the following: a feeling of anger worthy of the Gods themselves or with a tear in your eye and a deep ache your heart.If you are new to the series this one can be read as a stand-alone novel, but I would suggest starting with [[ASIN:B007T9GY46 Alone: The Girl in the Box, Book 1]] to be able to understand Sienna completely.Luckily for myself and others this book is only the midway mark and there are more to come.Although the author has created an almost catalytic event in the book and one that will most certainly divide the emotions of his readers, it is also the way forward. It opens the road to something, which has been a long time coming.I have taken great care not to reveal any details at all, so this review may seem to lack any info, but I wouldn’t want to spoil this brilliant read for anyone.I received a free copy of this book for my review.