CherylMM

Untitled Downside Ghosts
Stacia Kane
Before Dark
Jonathan Lake
The Lies of Locke Lamora (The Gentleman Bastard, #1)
Scott Lynch
Mom of the Year
Denise Pischinger
Broken (The Girl in the Box #6) - Robert J. Crane Book five was the crescendo and this book is the interim. The one that leads us into the climb towards the finish.To do that the author has had to be brutal, a different kind of brutal than the end of the last book. This time we see Sienna lose her grip on the one thing that makes her different from Winter, her humanity.Keeping in mind that she has a lot going on inside her head, literally. How many are in there now? A few more and they can have football matches on a sunny day inside her mind.Wolfe is getting his own way in the guise of the little helper, Zack hasn't had the guts to speak up and someone really needs to shut up about his scheming sister already.So here we are on the brink of a new dawning and Sienna is going for total wipeout. Readjusting to the ultimate betrayal and that is only the beginning of the home truths she finds out.At the beginning of this book I was worried she was going all Bruce Willis Die Hard on us, but then who can blame her. In fact I would probably do the same and enjoy it a little more.It will be interesting to see what really has been the underlying plot of the powers that be and whether that will work out for them they way they think it will. Sienna usually ends up doing the complete opposite from what everyone expects.More power to her.Looking forward to the next.I received a free copy of this book for my review.