CherylMM

Untitled Downside Ghosts
Stacia Kane
Before Dark
Jonathan Lake
The Lies of Locke Lamora (The Gentleman Bastard, #1)
Scott Lynch
Mom of the Year
Denise Pischinger
Murder in Whitechapel - Aiden James, Michelle Wright Judas as an Immortal. His punishment for the death of Jesus is having to walk the earth for eternity. Interesting concept indeed. One that holds many possibilities, especially when you can have said Immortal wander through all strands of time and any important historical event.One of those being Whitechapel in London during the time of Jack the Ripper.The story is very light and entertaining with a hint of what it could have been if the author/s had chosen to give it a little more depth and ventured down the avenues that could have been explored. Then again the title implies many more adventures for Judas.The Ripper is an old favourite and many authors like to have a swing at it. This is one with a slightly more abstract approach I admit.For me it lacked that essence of pure plot that intrigues me enough to drag me all the way in. It was too light-hearted and the opportunity to make it something memorable was lost somewhere in between the pages.However the concept is a good one. The spider just needs a better web. I received a free copy of this book via Netgalley.