CherylMM

Untitled Downside Ghosts
Stacia Kane
Before Dark
Jonathan Lake
The Lies of Locke Lamora (The Gentleman Bastard, #1)
Scott Lynch
Mom of the Year
Denise Pischinger
The Fight for Naturah: The Reclamation - Lloyd Blake This story is a mixture of fantasy, sci-fi elements and unknown worlds.It has a subtle hidden message, which applies to Earth and the way we treat our planet and resources. The way we fight each other to retain those resources. The story sways from one of peace, to political, environmental and the similarities between all races. This is all taking place in a storyline that offers fantastical flying creatures, sci-fi like apparatus and characters with mind powers.Although I can see that the author has a wealth of creative ideas and the concept isn't an uninteresting one, I do think that it needs editing for errors and flow. The flow of the storyline is drawn out with superfluous details, especially dialogues that take place as conversations in characters heads. Using the characters full name and title every time they speak, act or think. Most of all keeping the storyline a little more in line. A pleasant, if slightly underwhelming read that could be made into a much better one.I received a free copy of this book for my review.