CherylMM

Untitled Downside Ghosts
Stacia Kane
Before Dark
Jonathan Lake
The Lies of Locke Lamora (The Gentleman Bastard, #1)
Scott Lynch
Mom of the Year
Denise Pischinger
Written In The Sky: Rise of The Wadjet Witch - Juliet C. Obodo This book fits snugly into the paranormal genre, but it has an essence of Sci-Fi to add a little character.I started reading this book a few months ago and gave up after a few chapters, because the sentences seemed a tad off. I came back to the book this week, started reading and was quite interested in some of the ideas the author came up with.Mixing horoscopes, chakras, the third eye, unknown galaxies and strange powers was indeed a whole new way to explore the genre.Halfway through the book there were some formatting issues, which the author may be unaware of.I felt it could do with a little rein tightening, some of the ideas were all over the place and the scenes towards the end a little rushed.Saying all that I think this author has some great storylines, it could just do with a little more focus.Oh a lest I forget I loved the whole email subplot, that really amused me. In actual fact I could do with that happening to me.I received a free book for my review.