CherylMM

Untitled Downside Ghosts
Stacia Kane
Before Dark
Jonathan Lake
The Lies of Locke Lamora (The Gentleman Bastard, #1)
Scott Lynch
Mom of the Year
Denise Pischinger
Keeping Secret - Sierra Dean Hard to believe, but Dean has managed to surpass herself with this fourth installment of the Secret McQueen series.The beginning chapters set the tempo for the rest of the fast paced and surprise filled book. I mean that quite literally, the scene in the car was breathtakingly specific.With an almost waterlike fluidity Dean manages to inject her extremely witty repertoire amongst the vampire regality, the werewolfs odd etiquette rules and her main characters explosive personality.I found myself chuckling on quite a few occasions.Now then, let's talk about the ending, which was quite a humdinger.(without revealing any spoilers, it is just too good to spoil). What am I saying the last few chapters were just chockablock full of unexpected events that I didn't see coming. Dean is on par with the likes of Patrica Brigg, Ilona Andrews, Karen Chance ect and deserves to be right on up there with the most popular in the genre.I am really looking forward to seeing where Dean takes the next book. I thoroughly enjoyed the read and highly recommend it.