CherylMM

Untitled Downside Ghosts
Stacia Kane
Before Dark
Jonathan Lake
The Lies of Locke Lamora (The Gentleman Bastard, #1)
Scott Lynch
Mom of the Year
Denise Pischinger
Fact. Fact. Bullsh*t!: Learn the Truth and Spot the Lie on Everything from Tequila-Made Diamonds to Tetris's Soviet Roots-Plus Tons of Other Totally Random Facts from Science, History, and Beyond! - Neil Patrick Stewart Chinese Whispers..This is a very entertaining book. Even the introduction is packed full of so called old wives tales and myths that most of us are guilty of repeating, because we think they are based on fact and completely true. So knowing the premise of the book I found myself thinking that I would spot the bullpatty with ease. Why would I think that you ask, well I am freakin brilliant with the inbred ability to spot a patty a mile off. Sounds a little impressed with ones own abilities, you might be thinking. Well you would be thinking right, because I would have failed this book colossally if it had been an exam.So maybe there aren't any gigantic otters or super sleepy giraffes. Who the hell would have thought that a falcon is actually Polly Parrots secret sibling? My favourite part would have to be the Liger question section.