CherylMM

Untitled Downside Ghosts
Stacia Kane
Before Dark
Jonathan Lake
The Lies of Locke Lamora (The Gentleman Bastard, #1)
Scott Lynch
Mom of the Year
Denise Pischinger
Goodnight Dear: The Unsentimental Diary Of A Bereaved Husband - Darren Humphries Very emotional and frankLike others before me I find it hard to put a price/rating on a book which is in fact a piece of this authors life and heart. It seems so trivial to rate it in comparison to the events I have just read about.It must have been incredibly cathartic (I can only presume) and difficult to write about the death of his wife. At first I wondered at the seemingly detached way he handled and wrote about it and then had to remind myself that I have no idea what I would do in that situation. I can imagine, but I just don't know and can't fathom what the reality, both emotionally and financially, is for him.The author has managed to create a book that is both a guide for this type of situation and a written image of his heart on an open sleeve. I am not sure I have ever read a book with that type of combination before. I would like to thank the author for sharing it with readers. I will remember it always.