CherylMM

Untitled Downside Ghosts
Stacia Kane
Before Dark
Jonathan Lake
The Lies of Locke Lamora (The Gentleman Bastard, #1)
Scott Lynch
Mom of the Year
Denise Pischinger
St Viper's School for Super Villains. The Riotous Rocket Ship Robbery. - Kim Donovan A school where you can take classes on world domination with teachers called Dr Super Evil, I can see that catching on.The plot is simple, villain against super heroes, except for the small fact that in this story the good guys are a certain group of villains and they have to fight off the another group of student villains. Where do the super hereos come in you ask? Well they don't really because our good guys are busy doing their job. Saving the world whilst seeking world domination. See the conundrum there?I would say this is suitable for readers age 8yrs and up and advanced readers. However there is a lot of text, so you might want to split the reading into chapters.The illustrations are a highlight and the villains are depicted very well. I do think the book could have done with a few more illustrations to make a break between the lengthy texts. With children of a younger age, especially reluctant readers, a few pages filled with text look like a high mountain they have to climb.Other than that this book is suitable reading material for any child still wondering about whether or not they should pursue the boring life of a super hero *yawn* or be a memorable wicked villain with an awesome name to boot.I received a free copy of this book for my review.