CherylMM

Untitled Downside Ghosts
Stacia Kane
Before Dark
Jonathan Lake
The Lies of Locke Lamora (The Gentleman Bastard, #1)
Scott Lynch
Mom of the Year
Denise Pischinger
Um ... Mommy, I Think I Flushed My Brother Down the Toilet, again - Jeff   Rivera At this point Mom should think of banning Falisha from the toilet seeing as the urge to flush her little brother down it seems to have become a bit of a habit. So much so that she keeps emergency raincoat, wellies/boots and a plunger in the toilet just in case Mom makes her go and get her brother out of the toilet...again.This book is the missing link from my childhood, it would have solved so many sibling problems.This time the slimy creatures need the assistance of Felisha to save the Slumpies and brother Jesse from the Toilet Paper King.Yes, this is where the toilet paper ends up and I know you have always wanted to find out where the white slush goes. It morphs together to make the monstrous mound of a majestic King, who rules below the toilet seat and deep underneath the sewage pipes.Those Slumpies look a lot like Roaches by the way.Once again I would say age 7 readers or advanced. It is suitable to read to younger children, who will probably enjoy the slimy grubby bugs that live in the Kingdom of Yuck.As in the first book the author has played with words that rhyme. Slushy, mushy, crushies or grumble, tumble and mumble. Some of them are made up words, which won't matter to the younger reader, but the older may ask for a definition. So the author could try and use words that exist, but it is a funny and playful book and children enjoy silly words like jelly fellies.My seven year old found both this book and the first one highly amusing.I received a free copy of this book for my review.