CherylMM

Untitled Downside Ghosts
Stacia Kane
Before Dark
Jonathan Lake
The Lies of Locke Lamora (The Gentleman Bastard, #1)
Scott Lynch
Mom of the Year
Denise Pischinger
Winds of Salem - Melissa  de la Cruz I thought this book was a hot mess. I actually went back and read it twice because I thought it must have been my imagination. It just seemed so completely disjointed at times.When I compare it to her Blue Bloods series it just seems like an entirely different person wrote it or perhaps Cruz lost her groove somewhere along the line.If you haven't been following this series then the storyline might appear confusing, despite Cruz trying to fit in explanations of who the characters are or were in past and present.There was a lack of character development, possibly due to multiple timelines and settings.It was a shame because the time-skipping element was quite interesting in combination with the immortal Gods.Being forced to live out various lifetimes in different characters and somehow always cursed to act out the same dramatic twisted relationships over and over again.Sounds great in theory, not so spectacular in this book.Overall I think it could have done with a little more attention to detail and flow.It isn't quite what I expected from this author.I received a copy of this book via NetGalley.