CherylMM

Untitled Downside Ghosts
Stacia Kane
Before Dark
Jonathan Lake
The Lies of Locke Lamora (The Gentleman Bastard, #1)
Scott Lynch
Mom of the Year
Denise Pischinger

Grave Memory (Alex Craft Series #3)

Grave Memory - Kalayna Price The third book in the Alex Craft series didn't disapoint. The plot is intricate and fairly complicated, which I found intriguing. Alex finds herself in a precarious position, her job in jeopardy, her friends are taking a step back, she has a Fae Queen harassing her and let's not forget the usual soul stealing or body snatching suspects she has to catch.I find it interesting how Alex becomes quite an underdog as a human and yet when faced with a supernatural monster she fights like a warrior.I think the author will have to be careful not to get overly comfortable with certain scenarios lest she be in danger of being repetitive.I would like to see Price explore the untrustworthiness of Falin a little more, the revelation about her siblings or the relationship and bond she has with Death.Personally I think Price did venture forth just a tad, perhaps not in a cliffhanger kind of way, but then again it is hard to let go of characters that have grown close to ones heart. Entertaining read.